8.01.2008

Strip Club

my buddy and me went up to dayton, to a local strip club and partied it up man! he's big into dealing and me with my musical talents (maybe someday I'll let you all in on that) well we went to the strip club last night. we met up with a girl friend of his, whom like to party after taking a few xanax bars. im not big on drugs, and i don't use them, but last night was an exception to my rule. i make my rules, so i can break my rules. anyway, i had an amazing evening of free drinks, naked women dancing on me, shoving there phat booties on my dick, and grinding on it.... all for letting them have a few xanax bars. i got a few photos from my camera phone..... couldn't get caught doing that, there was a few big ass bouncers lurking around and camera's are not aloud in strip joints. i got drunk, but i am sad to inform you the reader, that i didn't get laid.....no sex in the champagne room..... i know i go out and fuck random chicks a lot, but i did keep to my word to myself, not to fuck a stripper. sorry for no juicy stuff.... enjoy the pics. and i'll keep you all informed with what ever i get into this weekend..... either if i run into marcy, erin, gina, my new am.com friend or even find a new one, you'll be the first to know. caio.



5 comments:

Riff Dog said...

Hey DM, this is a very cool blog! I love that you have real pictures! And I think I'm in love with Erin.

a.w.s. said...

Hey DM

Quick question - why have you a rule against fucking strippers?

The Drunkin' Monkey said...

RIFF - Thanks for the props on the blog man, it means a lot coming from you, cause I respect you and your blog! Erin is quite the thing. Stay tuned, (like its a show) Me and Erin hooked up this past weekend, I wanna upload some photos from the evening before I write the blog.

A.W.S. - Well its kinda a long story, so I'll break it down barney style..... Altho it may sound like im putting my foot in my mouth, Strippers tend to sleep with guys for the wrong reasons, ie. drugs (like in my blog), to get ahead in their profession or for another job... and usually them guys are not the cleanest and in good health. Easy to catch something and Im not down with the S.T.D.'s

Hope that answered your question. :)

ICE COLD SURF said...

hey i've been up to that strip joint i think. was it near dayton?

The Drunkin' Monkey said...

YES, SICK.... The joint was in the Dayton area.