8.06.2008

spent the night with erin....

last night, i stayed at Erin's pad. she made me dinner, and it was awesome. we watched law and order svu on usa network while we ate in her living room. after dinner we sipped on some drink she likes that has rum and triple sec in it. i almost felt like the coors light commercial "venting" because that's all she seemed to want to do. Erin's my bud, i'd do anything for her, so altho it may sound like im bitching, im really not, maybe im just venting now. after about 2 to 2.5 hours of chit chatting and talking we decide to lay together and talk. we got undressed, kissed a bit and laid in her bed. under the covers, both naked, i held her as if we were like a married couple. im not going to spill to much of our conversation, but it stems back to when the guy she had been dating ask her to marry him. (enough said) our talking led to me tickling her on her thighs. she said that if we weren't the perfect couple that never wanted to be, (a couple) than she could never explain our relationship. but my tickling led to her opening her legs. she turned back when she did and stared at me. i looked into her eyes as i ran my fingers up her thigh, and over her little peachy clam. it was somewhat moist, but the more i worked my finger across her lips i could feel her pussy soften as it started to get that normal warm wet feeling. she positioned her head so i could lean down and kiss her. this actually was a passionate kiss. i removed my hand from her pussy, and grabbed her hips and ass. i pulled erin up on to me, sitting her on my semi erect dick. she started to grind a bit on me as we kept this kissing up. now it seems awkward, the feeling i mean.... but last night it was unbelievable. we did have sex, and the sex was great..... but it almost felt like that was the way it was going to be and nothing else, ever, ever, ever again. i think i could live with and love erin, but maybe it was just a awkward moment. don't get me wrong, i do love erin. i love her as a friend and as a lover..... but honestly i don't know how to take last night. i will definitely talk to her about it.

5 comments:

Riff Dog said...

Things do have a way of getting complicated . . . but she is definitely hot! Love those pictures!

ICE COLD SURF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Drunkin' Monkey said...

riff - she is a wonderful woman, i just don't know if im ready for something like that.

?? deleted comment. ?? hmmm ?? guess it wasn't that important.

Anonymous said...

Naughty Monkey...after reading, it really sounds as if there are feelings there...but if you aren't ready, you just aren't. No matter how much you feel, timing can be everything. What matters, in my opinion, is being honest with each other....

I really liked that post. ;-)

Cheers,

CW

The Drunkin' Monkey said...

CW - I spoke with her over the weekend and things were just getting out of hand. Im going to have a post about it, as soon as I have time to finish it.