8.05.2008

2nd hook up with the AM.com lady friend

We chatted earlier in the day, on Sunday (8-3-08) and decided to meet up at the Cincinnatian Hotel again. "She" wanted to get there early and see if we could get in a quicky before she had a dinner date with some co-workers. I had no plans, except to get home by 7pm and watch the PreSeason Football game (hall of fame game). I grabbed my keys and headed down south. She called me while I was in route and told me not to worry about the room, she had already gotten the room. She planned on staying the night there after her dinner date.

As I parked my truck, I gave her a buzz. She told me to meet her at the bar. (I was hoping she'd pay for the drinks too....) We met a few minutes later in the bar, she was wearing a black button down dress, and she looked fucking HOT. She's got the most amazing legs, and her hose and heels just make me thick. Okay, I'll now jump forward to me and her getting a decent buzz off of happy hour mixed drinks, and I took care of the tab. I followed her to the elevator and once we got on, we were on top of eachother. Making out. Grinding. Fondeling. *Ding* It was our floor. We headed down to the room, almost running i'd say, because we both knew we only had about an hour and half to play.
She wanted me to photograph her while she teased me as she undressed..... She told me how she fantasized while playing with herself about me and her, making love, and it was video taped. Ofcourse, I got thick and ready for her only by hearing this, the buzz didn't make it any easier also. She got up onto the bed as I snapped the last few photos. I tossed "her" camera and hopped up onto the bed also. We made out furiously as she stripped me down. She spit on my cock and stroked it with her hand as she helped guide it down into her warm waiting hole. We molded for what seemed like eternity, as I slid in and out, even just leave my self in her as we made out with no real motion, just pure grinding.... After that, we positioned ourselves across the bed and I layed behind her. I took her from the laying on the side position (what ever thats called) . She would wince everyonce in awhile as I slammed away. Her breathing trembled and she started to quiver. I knew she was nearing her climax. I reached across her body with my left hand and started to play with her clit, as I was fucking her. She grabbed both her boobs and started to squeeze her nipples really hard. I was shocked, that looked like it hurt. But she wailed out with pleasure as she hit her peak.

She sat up off of me and said she couldn't take it any more, that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. (she revealed later that her pussy was sore from all the sex). She sat on the edge of the bed and I stood in front of her. She kept my cock in her mouth as she deep throated me. Humming sensations from her kept my root tingling. I pulled out of her mouth and stroked my dick until I shot the biggest load I can ever remember on to her mouth and tongue, and some dripped down her chin and onto her tits. She took her finger and mopped it up and put the warm jizz into her mouth and swallowed it. She told me I could stay, but she was going to shower and head down to her dinner date. I politely said no, that I must head home myself (there was football on, come on).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking out your blog... ;-)

Ohio, eh? Used to drive through there a lot on my way to IU.

Glad you liked the last post, I am flattered. You are a naughty Drunken Monkey, aren't you?

The Drunkin' Monkey said...

NEXT TIME MY FRIEND, YOU STROLL THRU OHIO, LET ME KNOW..... :p