8.11.2008

New Butt

I started to get a bit bored Friday night, So I called Erin. I must talk to her I thought and get shit straightened out. From the other night. When she answered the phone I could tell she didn't really want to talk at the moment, she told me that we'd talk later, I ask "whats the matter".... Erin whispered back into the phone that she had company... I ask her if it was a guy, and she replied "yes". Awesome! right then and there I knew that them glances and passionate make out sex was just alcohol induced by two grown adults whom love to hang out and occasionally fuck each other. ( Well I'm only assuming at that point, we did talk again and got things cleared up.)

I now was, going to go out on the prowl. Didn't really have a clue on what I wanted to do, so I just got on some relax jeans and printed t-shirt, and some kicks. Headed down to Applebees down the street, figured I'd get some grub and a few mixed drinks before heading out. I posted up at the bar when I arrived at Applebees. Ordered me some food and a Rum & Coke. The bartender on duty was decent looking. Amy was her name, she had darker brown hair and a set of decent jugs. She had a bit of a gut, probably from a child birth, but it made her ass full. We got to chit-chating. Small talk turned into deep conversation, all while I was eating and pounding the Rum & Cokes.... which I might add, as I conversated with her, the drinks got a little stronger. After a while I felt like she was purposely getting me drunk. Hey I didn't mind, I like getting drunk. I love getting drunk than getting in on a little fuck! :) Maybe that's what she wanted. Amy ask if I wanted to join her for a drink and maybe a late night swim or something at her apartment. I was a little hesitant ( I don't' know why ).... but I agreed, besides she wasn't looking half bad, not that she is ugly, just looked a little better after I drank for a while.

We got to her apartment around 12:30am, and I had a bit of a buzz working. Amy downed a couple shots of Jagermeister. Definetly a light weight and bit of a freek-a-leek. She sat next to me on the couch and started to cuddle I looked down and she leaned up and kissed me, full on tongues and everything. I didn't resist And I started kissing her back and groping her tits under her work shirt. I layed her down on floor and started stripping off hers and my clothes. I wasted no time going down on her, it was pretty tasty pussy. She was moaning so loud, and squirming around as I kissed back up her body, and sucking her nipples. I got up to her face again and she kissed me hard and passionately. I really needed that. After the feeling with Erin, the other night. Amy felt down into my underware and started to stroke my hard cock. Amy said "Wow, this is massive! At least 2" bigger than Andy's! And its quite thick!" "whoa wait, who the fuck is andy" I said! "My ex-boyfriend, and my boss at Applebees" Amy spurred off a little naughty.

We stayed on the floor groping and kissing. And I really started to finger fuck her good, I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She got up and pulled me up off the floor only just seconds after she came. I followed her to the kitchen and she made two shots of jagimeister. We gulped 'em down and off to the bed room. (Hideous shade of purple) I lay down on the bed and she was down on my cock fast. Spitting and strokeing. Sucking and shoving it deep down her throat. Amy kept telling me that she wanted me inside her. So I got up between her legs and stroked her slit with my cock. She was lifting her hips and pushing forward to try and make me enter, but I just teased untill she began to beg me to fuck her. Then with one powerful thrust I was inside her, and I could feel my balls slap against her ass. I fucked her with long slow strokes and then fast short ones alternating the depth and the speed. Amy just layed there, with her legs spread as I plowed her for what seemed like forever, and just not being able to get my nut off. I pulled off her and told her to get on her knees. Amy did so as I grabbed some baby oil from her bath room. I sprayed and dripped it on my dick, and lubed her snatch and butthole up. I got up behind Amy and shoved my dick in her twat. The warmth of the baby oil and the friction of the fucking felt great! I fucked her for a little bit, but knew I wanted to put it in her ass. I shoved my thumb in her ass and played with it a bit before I decided to give it a whirl. To my surprise, she got off on me toying with her pooper. I poured a little more baby oil on my dick and near her ass hole. I slowly eased the head of my cock in her, and Amy squeeled a little bit.

I inched my cock into her ass till my balls rested on her snatch. She groweled with ecstacy towards me. I started to pump her butt with deep thrust. Amy started screaming sexually towards me "can you feel that? can you feel that fucking ass contracting on that fucking cock of yours? do you like that fucking shit? fuck my ass harder? make that ass hurt, make me fucking cum!" Once the dirty "ass" talk started, thats all it took, I felt my nuts get to the point of no return. I pulled out of her ass and gripped my cock. I let out a huge moan at the point of release. My jizz went everywhere. I don't think I've ever came that much. I came so much my body just collapsed on top of hers. After a while, when Amy passed out, I got up and took a shower. I left her a note with my number. Who knows if she'll call. But I had fun.

3 comments:

hamachi15 said...

Another great one! Does she know about the pics? You should publish some of the hardcore ones.

Riff Dog said...

Amy sounds like another winner. I have to say again how much I love the fact that you post actual pictures! Higher resolution would be nice, but I ain't the type to complain . . .

The Drunkin' Monkey said...

hamac - i'd say yes, they know I take the pics (lol) as to being posted on here.... well only about 50% know and that 50% is okay with it, as for the other 50%.... I hope they never find out.

Riff - You gotta read about my wild trip to Virginia Beach dude!