7.31.2008

First AM.com hookup.....

I am posting my first hookup, from the site AshleyMadison.com. I have been a member of AM for about a month now. I have chatted with approx. a dozen different women near me, and finally hooked up with a married woman, who's husband left for training or school, for a month in Arizona somewhere. I must keep her name secret, so I'll refer to her as "she" "her" whatever..... So we had emailed numerous times and texted eachother more. She sent me a text last night, telling me her hubby would be gone for just under a month, she was hot and bothered and was willing to meet for drinks and see where it would take us. I did my usual quick shower and shave. We decided to meet up at the Cincinnatian Hotel, downtown. I got there early and rented a room. $109.99 for a freakin room with a queen sized bed.... and it wasn't even an upper class room. Anyway, we met at the bar, she looked fabulous. I saw photos of her on the site, and she emailed me a few. She looked way better in person. She wore this little black suit with a skirt, heels and hose. Her light colored purple shirt/blouse or what ever it was matched her eye makeup. She's got silky black hair, thats straight, but it looks good for her. We chatted about ourselves, and I got to know that I wasn't her first hookup on AM. She has her usual guys she hooks up with, but was intrested in seeing what I had to offer. As the drinks flowed, we both got a little more up front..... basically stating that we just need to "fuck" and leave it at that. I told her I had already got a room, in hopes that things would work out, she then picked up the tab! It was near $100 itself, with the tip!

We gathered our shit and headed for my room! Game on! I told her I wanted to do some things.... do things that she's probably not use to..... things like maybe some anal, and photos maybe even a video at some point..... "Video is out of the question....I can do pics, and have tried anal, but I don't know until I see the size of your cock!" she said, not hesitating. I have blurred her face, for her protection, but I have posted a few pictures for you all. She started doing a strip tease, I pulled out my camera. I flashed thru almost 30 pics by the time she started to pleasure herself. Camera went into my bag, and I walked over to her on the bed. She turned herself around on the bed so my bulge in my pants was right infront of her face. I haven't even kissed her passionatly and she's naked on my bed. I just thought, this girl is awesome... to the point and willing to get down. She undid my belt and pants, started to pull them down in the front with her left hand as her right hand pulled out my dick. "Wow, Anal, I don't think thats going to happen tonight..." she said just before she jammed my cock down her throat. I was really enjoying how she sucked me. I almost was getting light headed. She definetly was a pro at taking care of a man and his needs. She pulled me down onto the bed, ripped my pants the rest of the way off.... she then slid in between my legs. She picked my cock back up and stroked it, spit on it, licked the spit off, sucked on my balls as she kept stroking me. She had my dick in one hand and lifted my bag with her other. She told me to lift my legs so she could tongue my ass. I was unsure about this, but I did.... wow it felt good. She kept stroking me as she swirled her tongue around my ass. I felt my legs twitch as the seman was filtering out of my sack into my shaft. She must've known I was about to come she pulled back and swallowed my dick just as I blew. Every drop was sucked down. I had to relax a moment and gain my composure. As I was doing so she removed the rest of her outfit, and moved up to position her snatch right on top of my mouth. She sat down on my face and I felt her warm wet lips touch mine. She pushed her snatch down on my face and rode my head! I just kept my tongue stiff and let her do the work. I did however let my hands explore her ass and thighs as best I could.

After she came on my face, we both went and took a shower together, she soaped my body and dick until I started to get hard again. She rinsed my cock off and it was extremly stiff let me tell you, and as she turned the water off, in that bent over position, I slid in behind her. She lifted her leg up as I put my pole inside her hole. I shoved her against the wall with every stroke.... We got out of the tub/shower after only a few minutes of this and back out onto the bed. She laid on her back and lifted her legs, where she cupped her hands behind her knees. I climbed up onto the bed and started to kiss her. She pulled on my shaft till I let her help slide it in. I stayed over her, staring into her eyes, as I filled her with my meat pushups... :P We were sweating as the intense hump session was going on. My sweat was dripping down on to her breast and near her face.... We got to laughing a bit because of that. I rolled over on to the bed and wiped my face with a pillow, she rolled up on top of me. I put my cock back into her pussy and she slowly rode me, grinding herself down on me. She leaned down and we started to kiss. She put her arms down under mine and gripped up around my shoulders. With doing that it gave her the leverage to slam her ass up and down on my rod. I could feel her hot breath getting faster, with moans starting to come out..... She was slamming hard down onto my cock, and I felt my bag swell..... I told her "I'm about to cum" and she shreaked a sound of joy and relief into one, as she exclaimed that she was cumming! Sweet! She collapsed down onto me and we fell asleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, she woke me up with a blow job. She sucked me till I couldn't hold back and I grabbed her head and held it down on my cock as I shot my last full load down her throat. After which she gathered her stuff and took off. In the morning after I awoke, I realized she left me a note on the bathroom counter. It had a lipstick smoochie kiss on it with her number, plus a "call me" and "I'm glad we met".


I think I'll call her in about my usual standerd....... 6 days!

No comments: