7.21.2008

Erin gives me a call....... she's confused.

This past Saturday, July 19th, I received an unexpected call from my very sexy, teacher, friend Erin. She told me that she was craving another hot experience and that the guy she was dating just couldn't measure up to what we did last Saturday night. Of course my head swelled on a fantastic ego trip. I mean, this is again, the woman who taught me a lot of stuff... She probably only taught me what she craved. But I'm not complaining, her teaching has brought me plenty of good sexual experiences. Any way I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to top our last hook up... because it was totally spur of the moment... and not planned out like we were doing now! Erin wanted me to come on over to her house, pick her up and she said she would treat to dinner, as long as I drove. I agreed and told her I'd be over in a little bit.
Luckily I remembered how to get to her new pad. It was like deja vu when I pulled into the parking lot. I already had been thinking about our sexual escapades from last weekend on the way to her house, and started getting thick.... almost to the point of having a pure hard on. I knocked on Erin's door. Within Milli-seconds Erin flung the door open and jerked me inside. We made out for few moments hot and heavy and she placed her hand down on my semi erection. Immediately she pulled away and dropped to her knees, undid my pants and pulled my prick out and shoved it in her mouth..... Erin gobbled on my dick until I shot a hot load into her mouth. She actually didn't let a drop go to waste, she sucked me until my knees started to buckle and give. She looked up and smiled, and I could see some of my nut-butter still clinging to her teeth. "I'm going to go rinse and brush my teeth... I'll be ready in a min" Erin said as she threw me a towel from her kitchen counter. Wow, with in 5 min of being in her home, I busted a nut. Maybe she was trying to get a jump on me to see how many times we can make each other cum. Not a problem in my mind, I'd already got a skull job!! Erin and I left her apartment after she collected her things, and headed down to my truck. We got in and she explained to me that the guy she sent home last week ask her last night to marry her. She said she loves him, but she don't know if she wants to get married. She just don't wanna give up what she has... mainly being able to fuck whom ever, when ever she wants. Hell I don't want her to get married either, but I really wouldn't care as long as we could keep our fling going on, and turn it into an affair. I expressed those thoughts and she full heatedly agreed that she would never want to stop this new romance we've started. Hearing this further more swelled my head.... both heads. :P
Erin wanted to go to this new restaurant, I won't say the name because it would reveal the area/where abouts to where I live. We had a reservation for 9pm, but arrived around 815pm or so. Our table was not ready, so we sat at the bar area. This was some classy place. I had on a pair of black Kenneth Cole trousers, blue collared shirt and black shoes and belt, Erin had on a skimpy silver and black fancy dress, with fish net stockings. God those stockings and her heels were screaming fuck me, and I could tell we didn't fit in by our appearance. But with our combined money, we probably make equal too or more than the stuck up egotistical people who were eating their dinners and sipping their wine and spirits. We didn't talk about her proposal any more that night, but I could tell that Erin was pondering on it. My new goal was to not sex her so good that she'd want more. Erin is a fuck buddy per say, but she's still a good friend. My mind was set to help her put the dilemma at hand onto the back burner, at least for the evening. We were called to our table around 9pm. They were on time here, brownie points for the timing..... We collected our drinks and followed this hot little hostess back to our table. She was probably early 20 something, and definitely something I'd check out. During dinner, we chatted about what we've been doing, who we've been dating, who we've been fucking, usual shit, that we could talk about and not feel jealous towards each other. I had an amazing roasted chicken with some sides and a salad..... Erin had some pasta dish with a salad. We drank 3 bottles of wine during this 2 hour trip to I'd say, one of the best restaurants I've ever been in. (Two thumbs up). We both had a bit of the giggles from the wine. I'm not much of a wine guy, but I like the sex when you have a wine buzz. Slap-Happy-Sex the S.H.S., you know what your doing, your enjoying it, and the other person likes what they see. It works both ways. We've already explored each other before, so the fun with that was out the window. Erin insisted she'd pay for our meal and drinks. Only if I stopped at a Liquor Store on the way back to her house and purchased some more of the same wine. I smiled, and replied to her request with, " any thing you say babe ". She looked up at me and said, " oh, babe now huh?! your going to get it later mr." I could see, or I presume at this point that the marriage proposal was not on her mind.... maybe in it, but not what she was thinking about.
On the way to the liquor store Erin said she wanted me to eat her out! She kept going on about how she loved the way I enjoyed her pussy. That she masturbated this past week thinking about me going down on her multiple times last Saturday thru out the night. We arrived at the liquor store and we both went in.... Erin told me to follow her to the back of the store, and right into the women's restroom. She yanked me in and told me to taste her juices. Erin wanted me to eat her pussy right there in the bathroom of the liquor store. I picked her up and sat her on the counter. I kissed her thighs as I pulled her panties down around her ankles, one by one over each of her heels. I put them into my back pocket so they wouldn't be laying somewhere gross. I spread her legs and dug my tongue into her already soaked hole. She was so wet, half of my face got wet from her juice. I lapped at her snatch and drove two fingers deep into it. I finger fucked her as I swirled my tongue across her clitoris. She grabbed my head and shoved it so my tongue would completely be submerged in her wet hole. I jammed my fingers in faster as she yelped out " oh my god! you fucking bastered I'm cumming " I could feel her body shake with an orgasmic flow as she came on my tongue and fingers. We gathered ourselves, and I rinsed my mouth off and wiped it dry with them dingy brown ruff paper towels. Erin exited the restroom first, and made sure it was cool for me to come out. I followed and we went towards the wine shelves. We grabbed two more bottles of the wine we enjoyed at the restaurant. I paid for the wine and we headed back to her house.
We got back to her house, went in and chatted about our past sexual encounters and why she choose me, and why I accepted her offer..... We flew thru one of the two bottles. Erin wanted me to video her and take photos of her. I loved photographing Erin. I had never taped her, but we've set up a camcorder and taped us together. Erin loves posing and she gets kinky when she's drunk. She's kinky all the time, but really kinky. Again I don't post photos that are of intercourse and such, so you'll get the "R" rated photos only. Erin undressed as I snapped photos of her, from her camera, he he, and from mine.... She knew I was doing it tho. She liked to pose like she was masturbating in our picture taking fun, but this time she actually was. Erin squeezed her hands around her ass, as she spreads open her crack, to show me her tight little balloon knot butt hole. I loved her ass, I wanted to dip my tongue down on it, and watch her squirm, but I with held, Erin was in charge now, and I wanted her to be. She instructed me to turn the camcorder on, and follow her thru her little tantrum with her clit. I peered thru the little seeing eye piece as she slowly stripped down. I had a huge hard on that felt like it was ready to rip out of my jeans. She could see how she was teasing me while I video taped her. She had her lube and box-o-goodies out. She lubed her pussy and her phallix dildo. She told me how much she loved using her phallix toy. I bought it for her almost 8 years ago. She beat her pussy up with the dildo, all the while telling me how she liked when I would fuck her in the ass. After hearing her dirty talk and self gratification I couldn't hold back, my dick was standing at attention, throbbing in my underwear. She could see my frustration when I sat down the camcorder. I tore my pants off as I got near the bed. She positioned herself down on the bed so she could take my meat all the way down her throat. I fucked her throat and squeezed her tits. She started to slow down milking my muscle, so I pulled back..... She looked at me with pure lust.... she told me to fuck her in the ass, while she used her dildo in her pussy still. She rolled over onto her knees. So I grabbed her lube and squirted some on my hand, as I was tonguing her butt hole. I stroked my cock with my lubed up hand. "FUCK MY ASS" she screamed.... I slid my lubed cock into her tight ass slowly but forcefully. I could feel her ass contracting on my dick as I filled her poop shoot with my meat. I held onto her hips as I plowed her hard, pushing inside as far as I could with each pump. Erin hummed with pleasure as I took her from behind, while she worked her Phallix dildo in her swollen pussy. I could smell our sex, the ecstasy was grand. Erin started her climax, just as I felt my bag tingle, we came together. I could feel her warm wet cum dripping out of her pussy, as I was unleashing my cum deep down inside her ass. We collapsed down onto the bed. We kissed and held each other until we fell asleep. It almost felt like it was meant to be this way.




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~EXCLUSIVE!~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
straight from that night, a few photos that Erin has let me share with you all, and she loves the blog.

3 comments:

Erin said...

hey love, i made a profile just to read about your love life... mostly when it involves me.

XOXOXO
Erin

The Drunkin' Monkey said...

Hey love, thats awesome you started an account here, (eh hem, to check up on me - :D) Thanks again for everything you let me share. Are you going to start up a blog????

Trainer said...

You two make beautiful music together.