7.09.2008

hangover - drink - fuck

Some days you wake up after drinking so much and you hate life.... Nausea, Headaches and Fatigue. You never wanna drink again. You say.... "I'm not going to drink" ..... untill that night! or in this case..... when you wake up!! :P

Saturday, July 5th 2008...... I had a horrible headache, from the party on the 4th! And I knew the only way to get rid of the hang over was to start drinking immidiately. Besides I had to go to a concert that night. Going to a live concert, single, and being a little buzzed.... your bound to have a good time. Well, I realized that I didn't have any adult beverages available at my house. So I took a quick shower, and headed to the local grocery store. Being it already past noon, on a Saturday, I may run into a crowd at the store. Ofcourse I did, I got my brew and headed for the cash register. While standing in line... I struck up a conversation with a lady I was in grade school with, Ashley, whom just happened to be buying beer for herself. The conversation led me to asking her what she was getting into that particular afternoon, hence I had the concert to go to..... She just was going to her apartment, making up a little cooler and going to sun bathe. Ashley was kind enough to invite me over for a few drinks. I obliged. I followed her to her apartment. We went up, I made the cooler up while she went and changed into her swim attire.

Miss Ashley, must of had a complex about her body, she was covered up at the store and now she's got an oversized t-shirt on over what I hoped was a bikini. She seemed a little shy I could tell from the get go. I grabbed the cooler and she grabbed a few towels and koozie's. We got down to the pool and there was a family with about 6 kids running around, and an older couple laying out. Ashley picked a spot out in the opposite corner from the other pool attendee's. We posted up with some chairs and cracked open our beers. We chatted about dumb stuff all day, as the beer flowed thru us both..... I myself must have took a leak 3 times..... her - a dozen times. She must've had some liquid courage working as the other guest at the pool packed up to leave. She ask me if i'd like to get in the pool with her before we needed to go and reload the cooler. I had no problem with this, I could tell she was getting frisky, because I was.....

Ashley, took her oversized t-shirt off finally, WOW. She had milky white skin, with decent jugs. Nice flat stomach and great hips. I ripped my wife beater off and dove in. She jumped in, and swam all the way up to me under water. She came up out of the water and flipped her long dark hair back. The pool water dropped off her nice chest, and she knew I was stairing at her breast. "Do you like what you see" she uttered as she walked over to me. "yeah". We started kissing like two horney adults who were buzzed. Wait, we are two horney adults that are buzzed! Ashley slipped her hands down into my shorts, and started playing with my bag, tugging and massageing. This continued for about 10 min, untill we were interupted by a few teenagers. We slipped apart, with the eye contact and smile that meant its time to go up to her apartment. I couldn't get out of the pool right away, having a hard on. I waited till it was just chubbed.

We got inside her apartment and went right at each other. It was a no holds barred foreplay session. I played with her pussy with my fingers until she came on my hand. I tasted her juices, and they were quite pleasent. I told her to get on her knees. Ashley said "why do you want me to suck your dick". No shit, I smacked her open mouth, tongue, cheecks and face in general with my cock! Her cheecks were rose red, from my mushroom stamps. She said "fuck my face" Instead I fucked her tits. Her nice big boobs got nice and abused. She had some baby oil nexted to her bed, it was used to lube up. I fucked her tits untill I squirted in and on her mouth. Ashley got up and said "i'll be back" she must've wiped her face off, she came back with a warm cloth and wiped my dick off. She said, "lets have a drink, and then you can fuck me.... " I decided to skip the drink, and fuck her cocky ass. I was gonna give her it rough, she seemed to want it that way..... I told her that when im ready, i'll blast that ass..... I went and took me a shower....gave her my number, and left. I did not want to leave, but I had some friends to meet, and roll down to the 311 concert! Besides, I've already got my buzz back. :)

No comments: