7.24.2008

BEER GOGGLES....the Warning, the Truth!

This is not my usual post, but I have some friends who read my blog, they wanted me to talk about beer goggles..... I'm sure that some of you think that I'm a little nuts, for having sex with these women while intoxicated. I know that in certain circumstances this is a bad idea. Hence the photo below.... you may think you see some really hot smoking chicks, but in fact if you took off your beer goggles you'd actually see some nasty obese blob............ "gross". Like something straight from the movie "shallow hal". But that only happens, if a.) your already beyond your limit ( and should be in bed ), and you meet said object of desire for the very first time; b.) your standards are not very high; and finally c.) your attracted to sleeping with the stay-puff marshmallow lady. So beer goggles are kind of nice for some people, but that's only if you know how to use them.



I found on the site "how stuff works" a page that describes beer goggles. Its quite intrigueing, but I'll put it into terms we all can understand....... "Beer Goggles are when you’re looking at another human being, and the nucleus accumbens is the area of the brain that decides how attractive that human being’s face is, for instance. Now say if you look at, um, George Clooney or Angelina Jolie, this area of your brain probably experiences increased neural firing. In other words, it’s stimulated. As it turns out, alcohol, all by itself, stimulates the nucleus accumbens. So when you’ve had a few drinks, and you look at a face that normally you may have judged as unattractive when you are sober, your brain, under the influence of alcohol, tells you that this face is in fact somewhat attractive." With that said, alcohol isn't considered a liquid courage when it comes to picking up on a man or woman, deep down inside you know that he/she isn't attractive, and unless you like that..... (not me) you know you can get a piece.... why not go for it?! Who cares right.... pussy's pussy-dick's dick..... WRONG! That's thinking with the wrong head fellas and ladies, that's thinking with the wrong hole! HA. Again people the nucleus accumbens plays an important roll in reward, laughter, fear, addiction & pleasure. Pleasure, when stimulated with alcohol equals poor decisions, so hear me now,
I don't condone you doing what I do.

No comments: