9.17.2008

working on a 3 sum!

I had an intresting meeting with one of the ladies i've been conversating with from AM.com (AshleyMadison.com). Her motive for being on the site was that she was tired of being ignored at home by her husband. So I've been told thru our emails via am, text messages and short phone calls.... that Susan, has been getting the cold shoulder from her hubby for almost 3 years. She's re-married and thought this was the man for her, until his promotion at work and he devotes all his time to that. Traveling, and late nights at work when he is home, only to come home reaking of alcohol. Susan believes either her hubby is cheating on her, because he don't even give her the time of day for not just sex, but just quality time ( in her words, cuddling, talking....ect) or that her hubby is just not intrested in her anymore.
So in her quest to find someone to spend some time with, more than likely not in a sexual manner or relationship, she has found a friend in me. We are almost 8 years apart to the day. We both graduated from the same High School (weird) and we both frequent the same local hole in the wall, bar. So for her and I to meet up it would not be at the bar we both attend frequently. But accidently, it happened. I was at the outdoor bar last night, at my local hole in the wall.... low and behold, sitting across the squared outdoor bar, by the cornhole boards sat Susan and what appeared to be her hubby. But he looked like he was my age or younger. Maybe not her husband, and maybe a date.... buy she vowed not to have meeting with men near her home. After quite a few beers, I noticed that she never even noticed me, or if she did, she didn't make it known. I did find out that it was her hubby.... but not until after I made my move while he was heading to the restroom.
I moved over towards her end of the bar, and sat down at the corner near her, she had her back to me so she did not see me move. Hell, I didn't even think she knew I was there. "Susan." I said. She turned and said "Oh my god! what are you doing here? I cant be seen talking to you!"
"Relax" I told her "I wont get you in trouble. That your husband?"
"Yes... He wanted to take me out for drinks before he heads to the airport for a trip to Memphis"
"Whens he leaving?"
"Tonight, I'm taking him to the airport when we leave here"
"Any plans?" I asked....
"I'll call you later.....he's coming back!" she wispered as she started to look away from me.
I knew Susan liked what she saw in person, ofcourse my head was swelled up.... I was a few rum and cokes in with out dinner in my belly. I also knew if I didn't get some food in me, I wouldn't be around or awake even to take her call later..... When Susan and her ole'man got up to leave she looked over and I could barely make out her lip movements, but it sure did look like "I'll call you in a bit".
I was in like Flint. I grinned, finished my drink and decided to get some chow to go.
*** im skipping to later when Susan calls, to save you time and money!! LOL besides im sure you don't care what I ate for dinner ***
I was watching the 10 O'clock news when my phone started chirping the lyrics to 311's Creatures, (for a while). It was Susans number on the screen.
"Hello"
"Hey hun! whats up?" she said in a excited voice.
"Im just hangin out watchin the news, whats up with you?"
"Just crossing into ohio, just left the airport....whats up? Do you still wanna meet up?"
"Sure, whats on your mind.... I mean what do you feel like getting into?" I said, not really with to much enthusiasm....
"Can I come to your place? If you don't mind?"
Actually I don't like having people over to my pad so I suggested that we should meet for a drink somewhere other than the local hole in the wall. Susan was okay with that and made the suggestion of the applebees down by myhouse. I politely declined that, I didn't want the possibility of running into my bartender friend.... that could screw something up. Anyway, I told her to meet me in the parking lot of the BW-3's across from applebees, and told her to buzz me when she's almost there. I figured I had about 30 min to get cleaned up. I did take a quick shower, and threw on an outfit and headed out to my truck as my phone went off again. She was getting off at the exit, I told her I'd be there in about 5 min.
I pulled up in to the parking lot and drove to the front of the resteraunt and parked. I texted her, and ask where she was, she replied...com'on in, im at the bar. I went on inside and up to the bar. Tony, the bartender, and softball buddy of mine made me a rum and coke and gave the usual whats up nod. Susan, smiled and said "this must be another local spot for you?!". I replied that pretty much, I frequent all the bar/resteraunts around my house. We immediately got into the conversation about AM.com. She was curious as to why I got on ashley madison, and searched out the likeliness of married women... Ofcourse I told her I'm not judgemental, I'm on am.com and open in the public about my quest to have the time of mylife before the day that I may settle down. I love all women, and I love the company of women. The way they make me feel, and the way I can make them feel..... oh and that only made things more intresting. We got into the conversation of having threesomes. I stated im not much into the mfm (male-female-male) thing but have had and enjoyed a few multi person sexual experiences. Susan told me that her best friend Tina was contemplating on joining a swing club with her husband. That he kept asking and pushing her.... but she wanted to see for herself about the exploration, so to cut to the quick on it... Susan offered for me and her, to help out Tina explore her options on sleeping with a man thats not her husband. I said that I'd love to and that I have one stipulation....."I'd do it (no matter what Tina looks like, because Susan would be worth it) That I'd do it only if I could take pictures of the event"
Susan looked shocked, but she said she would talk to Tina about it. Our conversation kinda got side tracked to other things, but the whole idea of a potential three some had me arroused. I told Susan that I couldn't wait to find out about her offer, that I wanted to do things to her before it could potentially happen. She told me the sex can wait, because she said if we had had sex, and she loved it, that she could feel a bit jealous if I paid more attention to Tina, if the three some came thru. This only made me more excited, that Susan is saying that there is a possibility that Tina is as hot or hotter than she is!!!
We finished the drinks we had it was close to midnight now, I paid for the bill and we walked out to the parking lot. I followed Susan over to her vehicle. She must make some loot, or that new job of her husbands was bringing in the bank. She had a 2008 cadillac escalade. All black. Tinted windows. Susan opened her door and stood by it. I put my arm up next to her. We stared at each other. We smiled. Sorta both went in for a kiss.... turned away.... looked back at each other, smiled and laughed a bit.....than I finally took over and kissed her. I touched Susans face with my left hand, as my right pulled her close to me. She put her arms around my back just above my waist. We kissed for a few min., even thru the hecklers (you know,... the "get a room!" or "fuck her I did!!" guys).
We stopped after a few yells from most likely high schoolers, and laughed. She told me that she missed this kind of attention. I told her I could give her what she deserves. She replied to that, "Oh yeah, I'd like to know how you could do that"
"Lets get in your car, and I will show you" I said
We got into the middle row of seats, and immediatly started kissing again, she whispered in my ear while I was kissing on her neck....
"Now how or what do you think you can give me" she said.
"An orgasim! With my tongue, but only if you remove your panties for me" I said as I pulled away. Susan looked shocked..."I, I, I don't know" she said. I took my hand and rubbed it up her leg and up under her dress. I could feel the side of her thong with my finger tips, I grabbed them and started to pull them down a little, she didn't move, she was stiff as a bored.... then she blurted out, almost like a sigh of relief...."WHAT THE HELL, WHY NOT"
Susan lifted her ass up so I could grab her thong and pull them down over her hips, down her legs and pulled her heels off than her panties. Susan leaned back just a bit and helped me position one of her legs up on my back. I held the left one down as she held up her dress bottem. I dove head first down into her pussy. Didn't really have a taste to it. Kinda plain, but not an ugly pussy. It actually looked really sexy. I tongued her clit, and flicked my tongue back and forth, up and down for quite a while. She was barely breathing, but I could hear the pace quicken up when I started using my thumb and first to fingers to pull her lips apart and dive my tongue in deeper. Her hips started to thrust a bit back and forth, faster and harder as I started drilling her hole with two fingers, as I sucked really hard on her clit, and pushing back at times with my tongue. The moment had come, and she came.... a lot! My face was soaked, she was soaked from asshole to bellybutton. Susan started to giggle, and she almost looked embarressed. She said, "what do we do now? am I suppose to suck your cock?" I laughed as she struggled to pull her thong back up and on. "No, you don't have to" I said, "you just work on that threesome, and remember I want to use my camera" She smiled as I leaned in to kiss her. We both got out, she hopped in the front, and I headed to my truck. On the way home, she texted me....<>

3 comments:

Riff Dog said...

I love where this is headed!

Mary said...

Pletid cume am mein
Fullom am deser todo
Moi waunt tu cume a mein
A moi, eh so mote es

Anonymous said...

One hot lady!